THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It is almost time to say good bye!!

1 more month and it is time to say good bye....
Haiz...
The next month I am going to spend my time with my friends all the time... no matter wat... they will stil be my friends...
So waz on these days...
The senitizers... it stings like a pile a shit with rubbish.... even guys are using it now... I dont know waz wrong with them... They are acting like girls these days... even girls are not so sisi....
MU has touchdown at Malaysia.... Wow....
Tomorrow is their game and I cant wait to see Malaysia to lose...
Hahaha....
To my "S"
I have been always trying to understand wat are u feeling and wat are u thinking about...
Althougth I have failed many times but I will not give up....
Because there is a atachment with u...
and I dont know why...
= Death angel =

0 comments: