THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

9 more days left!!

It is almost time to go...
9 more days then I am gone ...
When I went and buy books and uniform I realize that it is almost time to say good bye...
I had the feeling that I am leaving with my body but my heart is still left behind with my friends...
It took me 2 years to understand them and made friends with them...
And then it is time to say good bye...
time passes very fast so I will take this time to say wat ever stuff that I need to say...
You guys had been my best friend although for some of u that I have meet for few months...
You gave me all the happiness and fun in the school...
Although when I am down you will still pull me back up and put a smile on my face...
When I have difficulties in my studies you guys will teach me...
Especially Denise!!
To Tan Jen and Kee Yuan...
U guys have help me in many stuff... although I have made you down U will still come and help...Thanks guys..
To Justin..
You were the first friend that I meet on the first day of the school... You brought me to your friends and told them that I am your new friend... I always had treat u as a brother although we had some miss understanding between us...
Brother and sisters I would like to say THANK YOU once more and sorry for watever things that I did to make u guys angry and sad..
Once more time good bye...
I will promiss you guys that I will leave the school with a smile : )


























I cant belive that I am crying when I am writting this..

0 comments: